The same as General League Rules with the following exceptions:
- Games to 15
- Win by 2
- Point cap at 17
For capping purposes, a point is considered to begin immediately after the preceding goal is scored.
- Softcap at 20 minutes before end of game
- For capping purposes, a point is considered to begin immediately after the preceding goal is scored.
- Finish the current point and then set a new point cap at the highest current score + 2 unless that would be higher than the existing point cap.
- A team may still win by 2 per the original rules of the game but win by 2 is not required at the point cap.
- Hard cap at 10 minutes before end of game
- Finish the current point. The game is over unless it's a tie.
- If the game is tied, play one more point.
- If the lights go out before a game is officially over, the game will end immediately. If the disc is in the air when the lights go out and it is caught in the dark in the end zone for a score, it will count. In any other situation, the game will immediately end even if it is mid-point. If the game is tied, the game will be scored as a tie.